Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Do you have faith and trust in Jesus?

Why should you have faith and trust in Jesus?




Jesus, the Son of God, is all-powerful. He wants that you should not be afraid but you should keep faith in him and you should trust in him. In John 14:1, Jesus says, "Don't let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God and trust also in me. " King David, who faced many troubles, wrote, "But when i am afraid, I will put my trust in you. I praised God for what he have promised to me. I trust in God then why should I be afraid?" (Psalm 56:3-4). NO matter what you are facing, Jesus promises to be with you always. Put your trust in him and let his peace clam you like He calmed the wind and the waves.

Discover God's love and plain for you

God love's us so much and he haves a different and unique plain for you. But you have to keep trust on him and you should wait for god,s plain because never dose a wrong plain for his children. In Jeremiah 29:11, " God says, "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Just you have to do is that you should keep faith and trust in God and you should say that whatever God will do in my life will be good and see the magic which God will do in your life. (Proverbs 3:5-6) Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
( Please comment and tell us how this blog was helpful to you and share your experience of God love with us). 

No comments:

Post a Comment